Friday, March 5, 2010

Upcoming Workshop Gets My Attention

A month or so ago, I was approached by three different people for coaching about how to use online media. It was a compliment, and an inspiration to develop a workshop that I am starting next week. In order to take the topics in the order my participants want, I sent them a survey to take. I welcome your input on this as well. When I have 100 responses I will publish the results here.

Please go to My Marketing Survey and answer the four questions. You will remain anonymous throughout, so feel free to tell me what you really think, and fill in the blanks if you have other thoughts about ways you are currently marketing your business.

After you have completed the survey, you will be invited to use the free version of Survey Monkey. Try it. You'll like it.

Happy Networking

Dr. Kaaren

No comments:

Post a Comment